Saturday, August 14, 2010

Life- Patience

Patience is something that is vital to remaining sane among the many insane things in this world.  Our world today seems like it spins faster than days in the past.  Patience has been considered a virtue, in which I need much of.  I find this to be a funny paradox but for some reason the more I ask for patience the more I'm faced with situations that require patience. I become more impatient because of all the times that I fail at being patient.  It's a vicious circle among many things...but i have found this to be true. Be careful what you ask for.  In asking for something such as patience, this will require situations that test your patience.  You are not just going to wake up one day and magically be Patient.  It is a process, like every other thing. It takes time and practice.  So don't be afraid to fail at something that you want...because most of the time, it takes time. God wants you to become more each day into the likeness of His Son, and this takes time and practice.  But if we settle at being complacent and never strive for those virtues, the world will continue to see us, instead of Christ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment