Monday, September 13, 2010

I have some questions I would like to ask...

I have some questions I would like to ask the world.....What God of yours has abandoned everything He knew to enter everything that seemed so foreign? What kind of God would become nothing so that I could have an intimate, real, life changing relationship with Him? Who would give up their Son, for a people who would reject, hate, and despise Him? How could you pour out your heart with endless love to someone who would continually let you down? How could you cherish and adore someone that would receive the love of another as if you weren't enough? How could you continue to forgive someone who makes false promises to you? What kind of God shows mercy and judgment with perfect proportions? The answer......my God! My God knows you, cares, loves, and adores you! Let Him be all the things, He is already.  Let God be all the names, people, emotions, and fears, you try to create to fill your life. He created that void for Himself...let Him fill it. Stop running from the answer.....He always was, and will always be the answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment