Tuesday, October 19, 2010

AH!

I would like to take time to explain how awesome our God is.....I plan on being extremely vulnerable and real for a moment. I have recently been struggling with surrender, patience, and listening to what God wants for my life. It has been a daily workout and exercise of wanting to want what God wants. I have been praying that doors will open, my heart to be ready when they do, and for willingness to be instilled within. I would like to say that doors have been opened, my heart ready with passion, and willingness is overflowing. I have currently accepted a job in Southeast Asia working with a wonderful organization called Adventures in Missions. I plan to leave January 15th and return May 15th. I will be working with girls and women coming out of human trafficking and sex slavery. Thailand and Cambodia are known for its presence within the industry and so our travels will mainly consist in these countries. It is amazing how God works, never doubt His ability to be who He is. There is healing in the Father, and He will place you where He wants...it's the willingness we lack. We can fight all we want to try to convince ourselves that it was only by coincidence, but I don't believe our God works that way. Everything that happens is planned by the Father. This trip is going to be extremely hard emotional, physically, and spiritually. I am in need of much prayer for the journey ahead. This was my lesson today.......Stop talking and Start acting. Stop wanting change...and Change!

No comments:

Post a Comment